Sunday, September 28, 2008
I just thought it was cute. She is such a girly girl and I love it. She is obsessed with: shoes, clothes, makeup, doing hair and brushing her teeth. She is a cutie. Just thought I'd share these recent pics of her.
Friday, September 26, 2008
Here are the rules:
1. Link the person(s) that tagged you (Briana)
2. Mention the rules on your blog
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them (Becky, Ramanda, Kate, KaraJean, Debi, Jen, Shannon)
My Unspectacular Quirks
1. I will not go grocery shopping if my house, especially my kitchen is dirty. All dishes have to be done and the fridge cleaned out before I'll bring home groceries.
2. I count every stair I ever walk on. I read words backwards and do weird things with numbers on alarm clocks. Yep, I'm borderline crazy. Can you say "O.C.D?"
3. I've been "growing my hair out" for 10+ years now. I will cut it all off at the shortest layer (when my hair is layered), thus saying, it can all grow out one length, then when it reaches a little past my shoulders I layer it again, and I have repeated this cycle for what seems like forever now. I get bored with hair really quick and need a change.
4. I'm obsessed with me and my family sleeping on clean sheets. I refuse to put my kids to bed (after they've had a bath), in a bed without clean sheets. Needless to say, our sheets wear out very quickly. But hey, we're sleeping clean right? (Man, the more I write the more crazy I'm beginning to think I am)
5. I am also a picker Briana. A huge picker. (remember the ward Christmas party a few years ago? I found your grey hair?) Oh dear, so embarrassing. I pick at everything, and my kids already hate it. Darren has told me not to pick at him at church, so I have to refrain, but I still am allowed to pick a stray hair off his shirt. :)
6. I HATE doing laundry with a passion. It is my lot in life that I can't stand. I do it, but in my mind it's just a never ending task that will never ever end forever! I like to do things that get done, and get done for a while. When I know I'll have to do it over and over again, it really gets on my nerves. When I was younger, my mom would tell me to go feel if the clothes were dry in the dryer and if they were, to pull them out and fold them...... Well, I would always get a cup of water and throw it on them and then start the dryer again and say, "nope mom, not dry yet!" My kids better not do that! :)
Well, there are my 6 quirks. I am a little OCD, but who isn't to some extent right?
Friday, September 19, 2008
Ashton is ready with his roasting stick! :)
Ethan and Lily
My cute little girl
Climbing on the fence. They look like prisoners trying to escape!
Ethan blowing out his "on fire marshmallow", which caught fire
a lot "on accident" so Ethan says. I think he just loved to see it
ignite and then blow it out!
Dad helping Lily get the hang of it.
Cute shot of Ethan looking at his dad.
Thursday, September 18, 2008
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Satellite view of the monster
Business on fire in Galveston
Local Cemetery in Galveston
Check out that flooding
Thursday, September 11, 2008
Sunday, September 7, 2008
My kids like the "Go-gurt" commercial where the kid eating yogurt looks like he's driving on his behind around the neighborhood. They asked how he did that, so Darren showed them quickly how it was done. Normally something like this would have to take several 100 pictures to make it look more realistic and smooth, but the kids soon learned that it takes LOTS of patience to do something like this and 30 pictures was all they could handle. But still, it's funny! Enjoy the video!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
Ashton and Lily were sad to see their brother go too.