Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Baby "it"

Well, Here is the baby's first debut. It's still such a small little thing. Went to the doc today, had the wonderful experience of the first check up where you get prodded and poked in every orifice of your body. But it's worth it when you can see the growing baby and see and hear the heart pumping. And.....just as I had suspected I wasn't as far along as they thought. All you who know the baby "lingo/info", know that they take the first day of your last period, add 2 weeks and guesstimate that that was when you conceived, but I know for a fact the day I conceived and it wasn't till 3 1/2 weeks after the first day. (too much info I know), so instead of being 11 weeks, I'm only 9. So I had to reset my baby tickers on this site, but all is good. I'm just glad there is only one baby they see, and it looks normal to this point!


No comments: