Thursday, June 2, 2011

"Bruiser"

When we lived in Texas, some close friends of ours referred to Ashton as "bruiser". They joking said that for his birthday they would get him bubble wrap to wrap himself in to protect him from all the bumps and scrapes he would get almost daily. Well he has lived up to that nick-name his whole life. His latest accident was falling off his bike and fracturing his wrist. Here are the pics of the cast he had to get. I'm bummed that they are poor quality pics, but all I had was my phone with me at the hospital. So I guess I'll take what I can get! He was a trooper!










Ashton continues to ride his bike with his cast and all! He is a champ! He's even learned to feed himself, write, brush teeth, and other things left handed! It hasn't seemed to bother him much. The only bummer is not being able to get it wet. He's had to watch through the window as his brother and friends have water fights in the front yard. Other than that, and revised showers, all is well!

No comments: