Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ethan's Citizen of the Month

As you know, Ashton got "Citizen of the Month" in January. Ethan was proud of his brother, but discouraged because he had been "working FOREVER" (in his words) to get this award. I told him to keep trying and he'd get it eventually. Well, he did! The very next month! Here are pictures from his Citizen of the Month at school.

Getting his award





The letter from his Teacher (I love the personal comments from her to him at the bottom)

His certificate


Here are some random Ethan-isms recently that I'll just add to this post:
Ethan loves loves loves to cook. Sometimes he'll sneak into the kitchen and make up an Ethan concoction. Sometimes they are great, sometimes not so great. This is one of his inventions as he likes to call it.
Here are the ingredients: Milk, chocolate syrup, crushed graham crackers, mashed up bananas, and sprinkles. Goodness!
Ethan with Jacob on Ashton's bike. Jacob absolutely adores Ethan.
My hilarious boy. He is such a funny kid. We love him so much. I don't think there is a day that goes by that he doesn't make me laugh! Love that kid!

No comments: