Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Family Pictures

We were able to get our pictures taken while on our trip in Minnesota at the end of last year. We finally got them back and I'm excited to have them and share them! Enjoy!

All the Brewer Grandchildren: Brooke, Ethan, Ashton, Lily, Jacob, Seth, Sarah, Benjamin, Joshua, and Elizabeth.


All the families. Conner Family, Jerry Brewer Family, and Stewart Brewer Family!

Our Family


Me and my handsome Brothers Stewart and Jerry!


I love this picture! ♥


My handsome Jacob. Love him to bits!




My sweet daughter Lily. How thankful I am to have her as my daughter! Love her so much!




My sweet son Ashton. Such a joy!




Our oldest son Ethan. A very great young man!



Me and Darren being silly as usual.


Ma and Pa

7 comments:

Sue Howe said...

These are such special pictures. Thank you for sharing them. I just cry when I see them all grow and change. Darren and Robin you have a great family and are such special parents to these little gifts from God.

Kate said...

how CUTE! love it! you really do have the cutest family. such handsome little boys. and lily is a doll!

Ramanda said...

What fun family pictures! You guys are just too adorable!

Debi said...

I love the pics. I am glad I get to see your brothers. It is fun to see what you are related to! I love Lily's pic, little mini Robin! You all take really good pictures. Yeah! Love Debi

Debi said...

I love the pics. I am glad I get to see your brothers. It is fun to see what you are related to! I love Lily's pic, little mini Robin! You all take really good pictures. Yeah! Love Debi

Briana said...

Look at your adorable little family! Great pictures. It's always fun to get pictures with the WHOLE family, too!

Andrea McEntire said...

Cute pictures! I love the one of you and Darren goofing off, those are so fun. You have a beautiful family.