Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Darren!

Well, the hubby hit the big 30 today! I'll be following him shortly in the summer. I can't believe that it's been almost 11 years since we first met as teenagers and shortly after eloped and got married. Time flies! I still love him just as much, if not more. He is my rock and my everything. He is the best hubby and father. And he has given me 3 almost 4 of the best kiddo's around.


We cooked him breakfast in bed this morning. (His favorite, is a fried egg, yolk still runny, on toasted bread with mayo, bacon, and tomato, weird huh? It's pretty good). Then we gave him his presents. He got new cologne (Tim Mcgraw, smells sooooo good), and a paint ball gun, and his favorite candy which is airheads.


Ethan made him this sign and taped it to the wall.



Here he is admiring his chocolate cake!



Blow them out!



Fork?? Who needs one?

Happy Birthday Darren! We love you!

2 comments:

Briana said...

Yeah, another one bites the dust! Happy Birthday, Darren, you're a lucky guy!

Stu said...

These were great pictures! :) Happy 30th Darren!!!!! We love you, too!