Friday, November 14, 2008

Boo!

Any one who knows Darren knows he LOVES to scare people, this includes our children. Every time Ethan comes out of the bathroom, Darren is there to scare him. He gets so sick of his dad doing that, but it's still really funny! I told Darren he needed to get it on video. So enjoy this quick scare! :) I really should find a way to scare Darren and get him back for all the many times! The first few seconds of the clip are dark, just keep watching. Oh, and enjoy our blue toilet! ;)

6 comments:

Brewer Bunch said...

Robin -
that face is priceless!! I watched it over and over - so funny! You definitely have to get Darren back!!

Barnes Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is so so SO funny! I too watched it over and over. What did he say right after that? That's so darn cute!
I always used to scare my Mom any time she came out of the bathroom.. There is just something so funny about scaring someone..
P.S.
To answer your question that tree is in our front yard and we have four trees that size. Tons and tons of leaves..

Mandy said...

Oh my gosh!!! Funny! I have to admit that I kinda jumped a little too!

Briana said...

Too funny! Carsen and I watched it numerous times! I, too, was wondering what he said right after that . . . something like "I hate it when you do that!"

Shan said...

Oh that was funny. Brooke and I watched it several times, too. Poor Ethan! If you don't get Darren back, I'm sure Ethan will when he gets older. This is like Brooke now who has learned to pour cold water on her dad while he is taking a hot shower! Guess who she learned that from? ;)

Jana said...

Aww, poor Ethan. Darren's lucky he didn't bonk him with that gun he's holding. It was really funny though. I had to watch it ten times in a row like everyone else. Also, by the way, congratulations really late.