Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Chatting with my Brother!

Last night we used Skype to chat online with my brother Stewart and his family, mainly so Ethan could tell him thank you for his birthday present. Then I think we all got a little tired and silly. I happened to have my camera with me, so I started taking pics of them off my screen, and it was hilarious! Stewart and Shannon are probably going to kill me when I post this, but it was too funny not too! I love you guys and I love when we get silly together! I wish we were closer! Love you!



5 comments:

Briana said...

Aren't webcams the greatest! I dont' know what we'd do without ours. I love how if you click on the pictures, you can see your screen down in the bottom corner.

Stu said...

We want some royalties from these pics. It is always fun to chat and get laughing. Love you too.

Stu said...

hmm, I dunno 'bout this...

Brewer Bunch said...

Robin -
That is way too funny!! I am so glad that you got to talk and get funny - things around here are, well, not too funny at the moment, so I'm glad some of the brewers are having fun!! We'll have to get in on some of your chats after the 11th!! Have a great day!
Jen

Schmerber Family said...

I need help running this site.....
We need to get together. When John and Darren are both home @ the same time or the kids and I just need to run up there.