Thursday, March 15, 2012

Tis the Season……..for Baseball!

Both Ethan and Ashton will be playing baseball this year! Deep breath…… It’s gonna be fun! Busy, but fun! I had to run to the store to get Ashton all new gear. Jacob of course went with me. This kid L♥VES everything to do with baseball! No joke! He is still only 2 and knows more about baseball than me! He is convinced that he will be playing on Ethan or Ashton’s team this year. I’m trying to let him down gently that he’s still too little, but that his time will come. And when it does come…… Watch out! ;)

photo 7photo 6photo 2photo 3photo 4photo 5

What is on his feet? Oh, golf club covers of course! Doesn’t every baseball player where Golf Club covers on their feet? Well Jacob does! ;)

7 comments:

Sue Howe said...

Can't help by laugh right out loud. That Jakey is a crack-up.

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

bwahaha...it left 4 comments from me. I'm going to delete them! too funny!

Kate said...

Anndd...I deleted my original comment! I am SO sorry I'm ruining your comment box!

My original comment said:
Ahhh, Jakey is SO adorable! Love his choice of shoes. {Actually, my first comment didn't say that, I added that in!} Have fun at all the practices! I know you LOVE it!

Briana Mann said...

So cute! I WAS wondering what was on his feet actually, so thanks for clarifying! I feel your pain... both Braeden and Carsen are playing baseball on two different teams and I am coaching Gaven's soccer team. Luckily soccer season is only 2 months! Good luck, I'll be thinking about you!