Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Beach Day!

The last few days have felt so good! Compared to the 100+ degree weather we've had last weekend! So we've been out enjoying the nice weather. I've had the kids at the pool, beach, and park already this week!
Here are some pics of the beach!
We went with Kate and her family, and Chelsea and her cute kiddos!

Kate holding Chelsea's baby Andre! Such a cute baby!

Lily with Aaralyn

Jacob



Cute Chelsea and Andre

Ethan and a crab

Ashton trying to scare his mother!




Jake getting ready to dig into a horseshoe crab! He almost looks like he's about to eat it! licking his lips and everything! ;)

Ethan ripping his crab apart, so he can keep the top shell! (yes the crab was already dead)

All the kids with all the horseshoe crabs they caught!

My and my girls!

Preston (Kate's son)

My Ashton
Cute Chelsea! aka: "Hot Mamma"!!! ;)

Cute Lily

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Looks like you're having a lot of fun this summer. I love that climbing rock at the part. My little boys would really love it! What a cute mom you are. We're hoping to see you next month!

Unknown said...

What fun!!! You have lost a TON of weight and are looking SO GOOD, yeah for you!

Chelsea Cisneros said...

It was a fun day. Looking forward to more! Yikes! I didn't know you got that picture of me lol! ;) You are too funny. We had a lot of fun, despite the creepy crawly things in the water!! Eeeeww!

Hansen Adventures said...

Those are so cute! you all look great! miss you guys!

Andrea McEntire said...

That's awesome that your kids dove right in with the crabs. I love the picture of Ashton trying to scare you. You're looking beautiful Robin!