Sunday, October 4, 2009

Last Hurrah

The weather was fantastic this weekend! It's probably the last little bit of "niceness" before the cold sets in. We have been meaning to fly the kids kites that they got for Easter forever now, so we decided to get out this weekend and do it before it was too cold. It was a gorgeous day! The kids had so much fun!!! Here are way too many pics of the occasion! ;)

My cute 6 month old! Sitting all by himself!


Enjoying the weather and the views


Ethan flying his kite




My cute Lily




Ashton flying his kite





Cutie



Her blow up Mickey Mouse kite wouldn't fly to well, but she still enjoyed it.


Darren flying a kite




Trying to hold a baby and fly a kite at the same time. Takes talent.


My scrumptious kiddos






Ma and Pa

7 comments:

Whitney Jo said...

I love your kite pictures! How fun! I can't get over how much your daughter looks like you when you were little! Cutie!

Kate said...

so cute! it looked like you guys were the only ones there. and your pictures turned out way cuter than my kite-flying pictures. and i don't think this is the last hurrah--remember, this is virginia. we could have weather like this until christmas! ♥

Stu said...

what a pretty place to fly kites. did you picnic? looks like everyone had a great time. I can't believe you have four kids! you all look really good. Love you

Shan said...

Your blog looks beautiful! What a terrific day for kite-flying together -so much fun! Thanks for all the great family pictures!

Alan said...

Your family looks like it has SO many fun activities. I'm feel like I'm always taking notes from your blog about things it would be fun to do with my kids.

Briana said...

Yeah... a beautiful day!! We've had rain the past few days... so how was your "hot date?" I was expecting to hear about that??

Andrea McEntire said...

Looks like fun! I got a KICK out of the boys with their masks. Wow, too funny.