Saturday, August 16, 2008

Cat Hair and Carrots

A few days ago, I'm on the phone taking care of our "car problems" and I can hear Lily saying.... "Here's a snack! hold still". Now when I'm hearing this, I'm not thinking much of it cause for one, I'm on the phone with the car repair people and I can't check on her right then. Later that day I happen to be walking through the dining room and I see this un-sightly mess under the piano and when observing more closer I see piles of cat hair and carrots, thus taking me back to what I heard earlier. Apparently Lily thought our 10 year old cat Truffle needed a hair cut and gave her baby carrots to snack on while enjoying her salon experience. Too funny. I will spare you pics of my poor cat. She looks less than glamorous! :)

4 comments:

Alan said...

hahahaha!

hands down best cat-haircut story i've heard. carrots for snacks. hooray for good-natured cats

The Farrell Family said...

I'm glad to know mine aren't the only ones who get creative with scissors!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a real catastropy!!

Cassidy said...

Oh that is too funny! LOVE IT! You really should post a picture of the cat!