Saturday, February 18, 2012

K8 The GR8!

Tomorrow is Kate’s Birthday! Last year I was the WORST friend ever and didn’t do a darn thing for her! So I owed her BIG time this year! Thankfully we were able to get away from our 4 kids (each) and our husbands were able to take over while we got away for a few hours! First stop: Bangkok Garden (Thai Food Baby!)

And it was YUMMY!

Again, all I have on me is my phone. So these pics are the best we could get of our day!

photo 2 - Copyphoto 1 - Copy

Poor Kate having to endure all my picture taking!

photo 3 - Copyphoto 4 - Copy

Sooooooo GOOD!!!

photo 5 - Copyphoto 6 - Copy

Next stop: Spa Pedicures!

photo 7 - Copyphoto 8photo 9photo 10

Next stop: BUCKLE! That’s right! I’ve been dying to see her in a pair of Buckle Jeans! We were able to find her a cute pair! And who knows why I didn’t get a pic of her in them! I think I was too excited to see them on her I totally forgot to get my camera out! Here’s pics of us goofing off in the store while the lady altered her pants!

photo 12photo 15photo 13photo 14photo 16

We also swung by American Eagle, Hollister, and Old Navy. Some of my FAVORITE stores! It was sooooo much fun just me and her and ZERO children! Awwwww!!!!

photo 17

Happy Birthday hot mamma! I L♥VE your GUTS!!! You are one of the greatest friends I’ve ever had in my entire life! Here’s to you and many more fun birthdays! :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

Ahhh, I feel oh-so honored! It was such a fun day today! Thank you for making it so great! Really--you rock my socks! I feel like one spoiled birthday girl! I don't think it could have been any better...well, unless we were on a cruise to the Bahamas. Maybe next year? ♥

Hansen Adventures said...

You guys are darling!