Monday, June 8, 2009

{No words to describe this one!}

So tonight for dinner, I totally dropped the ball. But I guess us mom's are given a "freebie" once in a while right? It was basically a night where I said, "Kids what do you want to eat?" Each one says a different thing. I fixed Ethan a ham, lettuce, tomato sandwich (his favorite), I fixed Ashton a PB&J (his favorite) and little miss independent Lily went about getting her own food. When I was done feeding the baby I realized what Lily had gotten herself to eat. Are you ready for this?
She had gotten turkey lunch meat out of the fridge about 3 slices, and a bowl full of rice crispies cereal. She would take the sliced lunch meat, lay it out, put a handful of rice crispies in the middle and roll it up and eat it. That is the most interesting food combo I've ever seen in my life. Let's just say I'll hate to see what her cravings are when she is a grown married woman and pregnant! So funny!

5 comments:

Alan said...

Crispity turkey roll-ups are a delicacy in the northern countries, I understand.

Cassidy said...

Oh that is funny!

Brewer Bunch said...

maybe she's bound for top chef with her new creations!! (oh, and dropping the ball for dinner?? I can't count the number of times that's happened in this household... in the past MONTH!!)

Kathy said...

If this is your idea of dropping the ball....... I do it frequently so I hope we moms are allowed a lot of freebies.

Shan said...

This is so funny. First, amazing that Ethan likes tomatoes so much. Brooke is still wondering if when she grows up she will like them. And then that Miss Little Chef concaucted (sp?) her own crunchy roll-up. Clever and cute!