Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Big Bertha!

We are in the home stretch. Even though I'm so uncomfortable, I'm hoping the baby stays put another week till my mom gets here. It will be so much easier with the kiddos to have her extra hands here. So pray that Jacob stays cozy till at least the 27th, then after that, I'm all for him making his exit.
I'm "regretfully" posting a prego pic of me, the big bertha mother. But I've felt bad that I haven't taken many prego pics of me this time around. Believe it or not, I haven't gained any weight with this pregnancy, I was just that fat to begin with! ha ha ha! I will actually weigh less after he is born then I did when I got pregnant with him, so that's a plus, maybe I can keep up the work and focus on me for once. ???? Hopefully. Any way, here is that pic and a pic of the pretty trees in bloom here. When Ashton saw the trees in bloom he said "Mom!!! Look it's hot snow!" (that day had been really warm, but the trees looked like they were covered in snow. cute)



8 comments:

Cassidy said...

I love preggo pics!!! Those trees are gorgeous!! hang in there girl!!!! Good luck!

Cara said...

Robin you are so pretty! I wish I could say I hadn't gained weight with this baby! I think I gained 7 pounds over the last month! UGH! It must be all those people telling me that I am eating for two or that I finally want to eat something! Can't wait to meet your new little one!

Unknown said...

Hang in there Robin. I always think it gets so much easier after you have the baby. Sure you have to wake up with a baby half the night but at least you can sleep when you get the chance! About the hip bones breaking in half, I know exactly how that feels. I told Dave I feel like my pelvic bones are in a vice and they are slowly being cranked apart. Sorry, that's probably a little too much imagery.

Briana said...

Oh, Robin, seeing a picture of you makes me miss you more! My mom and I think you look great! I can't wait to see pictures of little Jacob. (love the name by the way)

Shan said...

Robin,
You do look beautiful - I'm glad you put your pic on. And Ashton was right on with the hot snow. Funny and neat looking trees.

Kate said...

you are such a nerd! i love the preggo picture. too cute!
i can't wait to see little jacob! you are going to do just fine with 4 kids. so exciting!

Ramanda said...

There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant woman! You are beautiful girl, creating life and stuff! I hope your mom gets there in time! Good luck with everything! I hope it all goes smoothly! Love your prego guts!

The Farrell Family said...

You won't need weight watchers after delivery! I put on 60 lbs. with Petey! You look as cute as ever...sometimes I miss being pregnant (but not the end product!)